Universal Class™ is an online educational service providing a diverse offering of intellectually stimulating courses for people interested in the lifelong pursuit of knowledge for either personal or professional reasons. Lifelong learning not only enhances social inclusion, active citizenship and personal development, but also competitiveness and employability.
Through our partnership with Recorded Books, you can now
offer your patrons over 500 online continuing education courses!
Over 60,000 patrons around the world use (and love!) Universal
Class daily through their local libraries. Help your patrons
improve existing skills while learning new ones
in this continually changing job market.
Subscribe to Universal Class Library Edition
- Access to over 500 courses (everything from ABC's of Algebra
to Yoga 101)
- Anytime, any place enrollment! No waiting for sessions to start or end
- Friendly instructors providing assessment and feedback
- Engaging video-based lessons
- Lesson exams and stimulating writing assignments
- Collaborative learning environment
- CEU Certificates documenting course completion (online,
printable and downloadable PDFs)
- Continuing Education Units (CEUs) - Universal Class, Inc.
has been accredited as an Authorized Provider by the International
Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET)
- Detailed, on-demand usage reports
- Affordable pricing for all libraries
Request More Information
Have a question? Need a quote? Contact us for more information.
To purchase Universal Class™ Library Edition, contact Recorded Books if your are located in the United States or Canada, or contact W.F. Howes, if you reside in
the United Kingdom.
United States and Canada
Recorded Books, LLC
270 Skipjack Road
Prince Frederick, MD 20678
W.F. Howes, LTD.
Unit 4, Rearsby Business Park
LE7 4YH United Kingdom
Telephone: 01664 423000
Fax: 01664 423005